Orono Basketball Boys/Girls Tournament Protocols
People Present on Each Court
Spectators on Each Court (Located 12 Ft Away from Court where Possible)
Head Coaches must check-in at their location’s entrance 30 minutes prior to their first game. At that time, Head Coaches will provide their cell phone and email address in order to receive their Tournament Packet, which includes wristbands for coaches and spectators.
- Head Coaches and/or Managers must complete COVID Form online at the following link prior to arriving for their first game. Coach MUST supply a check or cash at check-in for spectator admissions for $100.00 payable to: Orono Basketball Association.
Boys Tournament – Boys COVID Form Link
Girls Tournament – Girls COVID Form Link
- Head Coaches will be notified via text message from a Tournament Representative that their court is ready approximately 10-15 minutes prior to their game beginning. At that time, the team and spectators will be allowed entry. Teams will not be allowed to enter prior to receiving their official notification.
- Designated entrances and exits will be defined for each site. Site Supervisors and Court Supervisors will direct you to the appropriate entrance and guide you to the exit upon completion of your game.
- HOME TEAM provides Scoreboard Monitor, AWAY TEAM provides Scorekeeper.
- All coaches must wear wristbands in order to gain entry.
- Coaches must keep their mask on during the game.
- Players actively playing in the game MUST wear a mask.
- All spectators and scorebook keepers must keep masks on at all times.
- Post-game team meetings must occur outside the facility in order for cleaning to occur in between games; please make sure you assist in helping us keep games on time.
- Teams will receive any awards after their last game. The Head Coach will receive a box with the trophies and will distribute outside the facilities.
- Head coaches must keep an accurate spectator list with contact information for each spectator attending to assist in any Minnesota Department of Health contact tracing efforts in the event that any positive cases are identified.